As always, I was eager to receive my LitJoy Crate and this box was no exception. ‘Dark Fairytale’ is right up my street for themes and I checked the tracking on the box everyday until it was delivered.
• Exclusive Labyrinth inspired coin purse by LitJoy
• Exclusive Hocus Pocus pillow case by Evie Seo
• Stardust inspired bookmark by Drawn To The Pages
• Paris Street style notecard set by ABRAMS Noterie
• Trading cards inspired by The Lunar Chronicles: Scarlet & Wolf, Cress & Thorne and Winter & Jacin illustrated by Gabriella Bujdoso
The coin purse and notecards are not items that I use in my day to day life and I can’t say that I will use them in the near future either. However: the note cards are pretty cute and I’m loath to recycle them so I’ll probably keep them regardless although I didn’t see how they fit with the theme. I’ll have to read the book and find out I’m sure! I AM IN LOVE WITH THE HOCUS POCUS PILLOWCASE. Oh my goodness – it’s fantastic! Hocus Pocus is a film I watch every year without fail and I know most of the lines off by heart. It’s a film that has a very special place in my heart and I’m so happy to have a piece of it in my everyday life. The bookmark is of an extremely high quality and the imagery on it is beautiful. Actually, all the imagery and illustrations and art in this box is beyond incredible. All the artists are so talented.
Items listed above are pictured below.