I always look forward to receiving my Fairyloot boxes and their ‘Beautiful Deceptions’ box was no exception. I had a feeling I knew what the book was going to be but I couldn’t wait to see the items!
• Exclusive Throne of Glass inspired Aelin candle by Nerd Poured Candles
• Exclusive Red Queen inspired Deceptive Queen socks by Fairyloot
• Exclusive The Winner’s Curse inspired Stories keychain by KDP Letters
• Exclusive Six of Crows inspired No Mourners beanie by FictionTeaDesigns in collaboration with Fairyloot
• Wren’s Secrets tea by The Tea Leaf Company
• Exclusive signed editions of Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
• Extra items: Poppy Wars bookmark, Sawkill Girls bookmark and Grisha pin badges set
The Aelin candle is giving me life! I had only just finished Kingdom of Ash when my box arrived and when I smelt the candle, I kid you not, I started crying all over again. It smells divine and I’m torn between using it, or keeping it forever. I’ve already worn the socks to work and felt like a badass. My daughter has stolen the keychain (she loves shiny things) and we’ve both modelled the beanie. I’ve yet to try the tea but it smells so fresh and the deck of cards is AMAZING. The artwork is incredible! I’ve been super interested to read this book (I’ve heard so many good things about it), so click here if you want to read about it further.
Items listed above are pictured below.